Wednesday, October 01, 2008

A long absence

Ok, so there really is no excuse for my long absence from blogging, but i've been inspired by the writers on www.bloggingaussie.blogspot.com, so it's time to get back into it and there's no time like the present. (Except that when I decided that last week we ran out of internet money and so then I had to wait to get full access again!). 

Hopefully I will post interesting things about the following:
1) Our puppy Peach, I am a doting parent and seriously, it's pathetic, I mean, she's a dog!
2) Our house, there's lots going on and I would like some feedback too, we are gardening (or ripping things out and not planting other things, but it feels like gardening) and thinking of what to plant. We are also testing some paint colours this weekend, so it really is all happening on the house front.
3) I teach a subject called English Language and I'm keen to share some of the fascinating things that I've found out since I started teaching it earlier this year (as well as things I'm continuing to find out).

And because no post is all that interesting without pictures, here's some of Peach's latest:

Featuring today are a number of Peach's unusual sleeping positions, this is a cushion that she has precariously placed herself on, under a chair, under the dining table.

This is Peach on 'her' couch, rather than just sit on the base of the chair she's perched herself on the cushion on the chair, crazy dog.

Lastly, the ultimate sleeping position. On her back, head off to the side somewhere. This is the position she gets herself into when she's exhausted or when she's been sleeping for a while, who would have thought this was even remotely comfortable!

2 comments:

Louisa Claire said...

Great to have you back in blog-land & LOVE that you've been inspired by the 'Where the blog are you?' bloggers!! Am going to add you to the list of VIC blogs now...

Gaynor said...

At last. Just as well you told me you had blogged. I had stopped checking!! Hope you keep blogging. The topics sound very interesting and I would love to learn more about the English Language subject you are teaching. We never get round to talking about that on the phone.
Photo's are VERY cute.
With my love, Mum xxxxxx