Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Another Peach Video

This video gives a better indication of Peach's size, she is playing with my size 9 thong (or flip-flop for the Americans!). Sorry that she doesn't do much for a while, this whole photographing animals thing can be challenging!

On other Peach news (think that perhaps the blog might need renaming) I had to take her to the vet this morning after she slipped trying to run away from me up the stairs. Chasey is one of her most favourite games, unfortunately though, she seems to think that running away up the stairs to the deck is her best escape route, where she promptly realises that she can't get back down! Anyway, the grass was wet this morning and so she slipped on the bottom step and was then limping around the house. As Tom had taken the car to work this morning, I had to walk her up to the nearest vet who gave her an anti-inflamatory injection. She seems to be ok, no fractures or anything, so we'll just have to wait and see...

Until next time and more of Peach's puppy adventures!

1 comment:

Phili said...

She is gorgeous!! I haven't checked your blog for ages so it was a lovely surprise to actually find something here!! If your are this besotted with a puppy I can't wait to see what you'll be like with a baby :) I'm sure Peach must have grown lots in the last 6 weeks...post some more!! P xx