Sunday, July 02, 2006

New additions to the family

Well, for some time, Tom and I have been thinking that it's time to increase the size of our little family, and seeing that our rental agreement does not allow pets - we have bought some fish! We've had them for a week now, there's four, and they're tropical freshwater fish (which means the tank needs to be heated), their proper name is serpae tetra and they're black and orange and transperent. There's one who is a bit larger than the rest and he seems to chase the others around the tank quite a lot. Anyway, must put up some photos on the blog soon, I should say that I find them quite distracting when I'm working as I can just look up from the computer and there they are! That big one really is a bully! We hope to get some other kinds of fish to add to the tank, hopefully we'll eventually have around 15 in total.

1 comment:

Gaynor said...

Congratulations on the new additions to your family. Now....what does that make me?!! Ah, there's a bully in all areas of life isn't there? Just watch the birds. Must fly, we are about to go off to an open air service this morning with combined Churches in Loerrach. Blessings and love, Mum xxx